Not very sweet, moderately moist, with a rich flavor and whole healthy ingredients, without glasses of butter, eggs, and sugar. A cool, healthy alternative to cupcakes with a taste of home banana bread.
It is better to use the ingredients listed first: take almond milk, but if you do not want to do it (and it’s easy and fast), take soy or regular yogurt from cow’s milk. Try to use the seeds of vanilla pods, but if you have not found – only then vanillin. Try maple syrup, but if you don’t have it – liquid honey will do. In addition to nuts and dried fruits, add chocolate chips for baking.
Cooking light banana bread
- 1/4 cup of milk (almond, soybean, rice, cashew or any other nut, as a last resort, regular nonfat yogurt)
- 6 tablespoons of olive or coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons of maple syrup or liquid honey
- vanilla pod seeds, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or a pinch of vanillin
- 5 medium bananas
- 2 cups of flour (you can take 50/50 wheat and oatmeal just by whipping oat flakes to powder in a blender, use hollow flour or at least second class flour)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of nuts and dried fruits
Heat the oven to 180C. Place parchment paper on the baking mold and pour a little flour on it. Mix milk, butter, syrup, vanilla, and bananas in a blender and whisk to puree. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, mix and add the banana mixture to them. Mix all the ingredients and pour them into a dish for baking. Bake for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the depth of the mold. Check if ready with a wooden stick or toothpick – the dough must not stick.
If you’re looking for a low-calorie bread recipe, you could always use a sugar substitute instead of syrup.
And if you’d like to make high in protein banana bread, you could use protein instead of flour.
Like banana recipes? Check out these two
BANANA CAKE WITH LINGONBERRY
Secret night baking and warm night pictures. Pie vegan, pie gluten-free, and pie healthy to close the baking issue for fans of special diets and food systems. And it’s just delicious and simple baking. Instead of the usual flour, we use oatmeal (we buy it marked gluten-free if you do not eat products with gluten or make your own from oatmeal flakes). I chose seasonal cowberries as an additive, but you can add walnuts and small chocolate chips for baking.
- 3 large over- or very ripe bananas
- 3 cups of finely milled oat flakes (or 2 cups of oat flour)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- vanilla bean or vanilla extract/vanillin seeds
- handful of berries
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
Heat the oven to 170C. Mix bananas with oil and sugar and mix until smooth. Whip oatmeal flakes in a blender to a state of flour. Add two cups of oat flour to the bananas. Salt, add vanilla, soda, and leavening agent. Knead the dough. Once it is homogeneous, add cowberry and mix gently. I baked in a small silicone muffin baking mould for 35-40 minutes, sprinkling the dough on top with flax seeds and a pinch of crust sugar.
In a plastic container or carefully packed into a food film, the cupcake will live for 3 days, although it doesn’t have to end so quickly. Perfect for tea.
You can try making this banana bread without baking soda if you like. It will be still delicious, although not that puffy. Also, you can make bread without sugar simply by using a substitute.
Awesome banana pancakes without flour and sugar
Useful recipes and desserts are now the most interesting, and they are read (I follow) more than others. It’s certainly encouraging. That’s why one more pancake recipe for those who avoid sugar, flour, and with them and extra calories. The bonus is squirrel pancakes that athletes will love. Of natural sweeteners – raisins and bananas, instead of flour – a pair of spoons of oat flakes.
- 3 egg whites
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoon of dark raisins
- 5 tablespoon of oatmeal (fine grinding or quick-cooking)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
All ingredients are blended in a blender until smooth: egg whites and bananas are well beaten, raisins are chopped into small pieces. Heat the frying pan. If you have a good non-stick frying pan and you are sure of it, no extra oil can be added. If you think it’s better to grease – grease with any vegetable oil before frying each pancake, but not much.
Using a large spoon, place the dough in a heated pan and bake the pancakes until they brown for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Don’t be in a hurry to flip them over
- Give the pancakes a good browning to a brown crust. It’s very dark because of the raisins. Pancakes should be baked + flipped browned much easier.
- Don’t make the dough more liquid or thicker, the proportions are written correctly.
- You can add vanilla or cinnamon, to taste.
You could add a couple of spoons of jam instead of raisins